Revision suggestions

Watch
N1o8
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
I am going into year 11 and I have been trying to revise during this summer holiday (although being extremely unmotivated). I’m not quite satisfied with my revision methods and techniques and I want to try to explore more ways to revise during this year. I understand that’s revision is different for some subjects, so I made a list of the subjects I’m taking, please can you suggest a good revision method for each subject or at least one x
Core subjects:
- English (lit and lang)
- physics, biology, chemistry
- maths
- geography
- business
- french
- Music

theJoyfulGeek
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by N1o8)
I am going into year 11 and I have been trying to revise during this summer holiday (although being extremely unmotivated). I’m not quite satisfied with my revision methods and techniques and I want to try to explore more ways to revise during this year. I understand that’s revision is different for some subjects, so I made a list of the subjects I’m taking, please can you suggest a good revision method for each subject or at least one x
Core subjects:
- English (lit and lang)
- maths
- geography
- business
- french
- Music
Past papers. They're the best way of revising, as you can check your answers with the mark scheme and see exactly what they want.
macrophage
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by N1o8)
Core subjects:
- English (lit and lang)
- maths
- geography
- business
- french
- Music
Definitely past papers! They’re all I used for most of mine, however if you’re still struggling to learn the content I recommend making a mind map/poster of everything you need to know, and then try and rewrite it from memory! Then check what you did wrong.
Good luck
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (1)
4.35%
No (22)
95.65%

Watched Threads