Graduate entry dentistry 2021

Watch
BLuemoon2018
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I am applying for graduate entry dentistry this year to all 3 of the graduate universities (UCLAN,KCL and Aberdeen). I recently sat my UCAT exam but I unfortunately got a lot lower than I had hoped with a score of 2500. Is this score to low to be able to get in? I would ideally love to go to Kings but they are UCAT heavy? Do you think I still have a chance at getting into KCL?
dentaldiva
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Have you considered applying to the 5 year courses instead?
BLuemoon2018
Rep:
?
(Original post by dentaldiva)
Have you considered applying to the 5 year courses instead?
I have, just not sure whether it’s feasible expense wise. I’ll definitely look more into it though.
dentaldiva
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by BLuemoon2018)
I have, just not sure whether it’s feasible expense wise. I’ll definitely look more into it though.
The thing is it’s better to put an application in instead of not applying at all, don’t you think? You have nothing to lose. I am applying as a graduate but to the 5 year courses.
BLuemoon2018
Rep:
?
(Original post by dentaldiva)
The thing is it’s better to put an application in instead of not applying at all, don’t you think? You have nothing to lose. I am applying as a graduate but to the 5 year courses.
Yes that’s true there’s no harm in applying, better that than not bothering at all😂 thank you!
Hdheimdnbf
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Anyone applying to kcl graduate? Do you know how they look at applications?
taralll
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I got a UCAT score of 2530 band 2 and want to apply for Kings undergrad and been predicted a first for Biochemistry, is this unrealistic or do I stand a chance?
Hdheimdnbf
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Do Aberdeen score the personal statement?
hattiech
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I have a 1st in my degree and I am currently doing an Msc in Immunology. My UCAT was 2720 with B1 in SJT (is this a good score?). But I dont have chemistry A level? Am I still eligible to apply for grad entry at KCL and Aberdeen?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (35)
16.43%
I'm not sure (8)
3.76%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (75)
35.21%
I have already dropped out (3)
1.41%
I'm not a current university student (92)
43.19%

Watched Threads