The Student Room Group

QMUL v Lancaster

Which is better for Theoretical Physics? Lancaster or QMUL?
Daughters starting this year for physics particle physics and cosmology at lancaster. So Im a bit biased towards lancaster lol

The course from what i've seen and the department is pretty awesome and its in the top ten for physics in the UK. Ive just come back today from a visit to Lancaster city and its great. Not too big, but has plenty of bars and about 3 night clubs from what we could see.
I study at QMUL, it’s pretty good and as it’s close to other unis you get benefits from there such as more employment courses, opportunity to get better work experience as it’s in London, and it’s part of the university of London which means you can use any uni London library to take books from, so if you can’t get one that you want as it is taken out and not online, you can just pop to another library.
Original post by anonymousphysi
Which is better for Theoretical Physics? Lancaster or QMUL?

Hi @anonymousphysi,
What kind of things are important to you for your uni experience?
I think it would be quite different studying at these places so have you considered the kind of environment you'd prefer to be in?
You can talk to current students using UniBuddy, you can filter by course, so you can get all the details on the Physics courses at Lancaster.
If you have any questions, or anything I can help you with, then drop this account a message!
Charlotte :smile:
3rd year Biological Sciences with Biomedicine

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending