The Student Room Group

A good score on Arbitio?

What is a good score on Arbitio for an LSE,Kings + UCL applicant? I just did one and got 20....
Reply 1
Anything above the average is really good :smile:
The average mark in the real LNAT for Arbitio users is 27, so if you are above average on the practice tests then you should hopefully get something above that mark in the real thing
Original post by Tommcbridee
Anything above the average is really good :smile:
The average mark in the real LNAT for Arbitio users is 27, so if you are above average on the practice tests then you should hopefully get something above that mark in the real thing

Oh ok I think the average is 18/19? i just started y12 so I have about a year to go. Thanks :smile:
A year is a really long time. Why are you practising this early?:s-smilie:
Original post by Euphoria101
A year is a really long time. Why are you practising this early?:s-smilie:

my head of sixth form told me to. I'm only doing a little bit a week anyway :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by highlighters0312
my head of sixth form told me to. I'm only doing a little bit a week anyway :smile:

You can never start too early tbh but make sure you don't use up all your resources too soon!
It's best to do a lot of prep in the weeks before your LNAT so you are really used to the test format and length etc so you should make sure you have enough practice tests and questions etc. left for then :smile:
To prep for now I'd also recommend that you try and read some difficult non-fiction books and newspapers etc. such as the Economist to get used to the style of passages used in the test :smile:
Original post by Tommcbridee
You can never start too early tbh but make sure you don't use up all your resources too soon!
It's best to do a lot of prep in the weeks before your LNAT so you are really used to the test format and length etc so you should make sure you have enough practice tests and questions etc. left for then :smile:
To prep for now I'd also recommend that you try and read some difficult non-fiction books and newspapers etc. such as the Economist to get used to the style of passages used in the test :smile:

Thanks so much! I'm reading through a book list and I usually read the times every day but I'll look into the economist. Good point on saving enough question- I'll be sure to do that. I'm planning on applying to Cambridge too which isn't LNAT so i'm just focusing on external reading and essay skills etc.
Reply 7
Original post by highlighters0312
Thanks so much! I'm reading through a book list and I usually read the times every day but I'll look into the economist. Good point on saving enough question- I'll be sure to do that. I'm planning on applying to Cambridge too which isn't LNAT so i'm just focusing on external reading and essay skills etc.

Yeah the Cambridge law test is just a really long essay so definitely work on those essay skills!
You have ages though and if you are preparing already then you will definitely make a really strong application haha :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending