The Student Room Group

Should I start a blog?

I'm thinking about starting a blog but not sure if I should. I'd be starting university next month and I suffer quite badly with anxiety. If I had a blog it would probably be focused on my attempt to become a better person as well as stuff that happens/whatever I learn at uni. My main fear is that people won't care about it and I don't know what benefit it would actually bring me.

Thoughts?

Scroll to see replies

Do it, it's a nice way to get off things from your chest and if you want to remain anon doing it then it also works.

If it won't benefit you then I wouldn't do it but i know blogs can help you get out your stress and is a nice way to reflect on your days but it shouldn't take over/affect your work-life balance etc
This ^^ also I would care!! I’d love to read it so tag me if you make it! :smile:
Yes please I would l love to read it xxxxxxxxxxx
Yes start your blog just go for it the people of the TSR would love to read what you have been doing
Original post by Anonymous
I'm thinking about starting a blog but not sure if I should. I'd be starting university next month and I suffer quite badly with anxiety. If I had a blog it would probably be focused on my attempt to become a better person as well as stuff that happens/whatever I learn at uni. My main fear is that people won't care about it and I don't know what benefit it would actually bring me.

Thoughts?

I would be really interested in something like that, I've been through something similar. If you do, please tag me, I'll support you :h:

I had a similar one and it has helped me reflect to get over most of my anxiety, so definitely go for it :hugs:

also, that other account is not me.
Original post by Synergy.x
I would be really interested in something like that, I've been through something similar. If you do, please tag me, I'll support you :h:

I had a similar one and it has helped me reflect to get over most of my anxiety, so definitely go for it :hugs:

Are they imitating you? Thats a bit strange tbh
Reply 7
Original post by Synergy.x.
Lame asf!

And you're saying this from your own blog that I know is running?

wait what who the hell is the other account -_- why r they doing that ..
Original post by vix.xvi
wait what who the hell is the other account -_-

its a lowlife troll - putting a bad rep for the real syn

No Op, that is not the real syn, its just some troll trying to imitate them. And also please start a blog I would love to read it xxxxxx :smile:
I think starting a blog is a great idea! Even if it doesn’t grow as much as you want, it’s still a good place to be able to write out your thoughts and post them to the world. I’ve always tried to write out in journals, but it’s never personally worked for me because I don’t see the point in writing if nobody is ever going to be able to see it.
If you think people will read it.
Personally I wouldn't, just another distraction, but if you think it will help you go for it.
Plenty of people have some bad blogs, I'm sure yours will be better :smile:
OP i think u should go for it
if u do make a blog pls tag mee! (:
Original post by Synergy.x.
Coming from someone with 42 damn posts a day! I wouldn't talk!

but you have 56 posts a day so thats worse :clap2:

It's not me OP, please refer to the post I made here

Original post by PeachyMilk
Are they imitating you? Thats a bit strange tbh

It is very very very strange :/
Yeh they are. Second time around too.

Original post by vix.xvi
wait what who the hell is the other account -_- why r they doing that ..

idekkk, apparently I know them, according to them. Psycho behaviour especially with the threats
Original post by Raptor Jesus

wait where can u see how mnay posts a day lol?

Just for today. But tomorrow I'll be banned. But you'll still be stuck on 42. Loser!

PRSOM :rofl3:
It's not me OP, please refer to the post I made here

It is very very very strange :/
Yeh they are. Second time around too.

idekkk, apparently I know them, according to them. Psycho behaviour especially with the threats

they are threatening you syn! We need to do something about them!

Quick Reply

Latest