Hopskipjump
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 months ago
Hi, I have been allocated a room in Lonsdale but can't remember if there is a mirror in the bedroom, have checked out the on line info and it shows a mirror in the bathroom but just wondering if I need a small mirror as not sure I want to be dragging a hairdryer into a damp bathroom. :headfire::nutcase: Thanks.
Despaxir
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Why not wait until you get there and then if there's no mirror and you really need it, then buy one?
Anonymous #1
Report 10 months ago
lol
Lancaster Student Ambassador
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by Hopskipjump)
Hi, I have been allocated a room in Lonsdale but can't remember if there is a mirror in the bedroom, have checked out the on line info and it shows a mirror in the bathroom but just wondering if I need a small mirror as not sure I want to be dragging a hairdryer into a damp bathroom. :headfire::nutcase: Thanks.
Hi @Hopskipjump,

I'm guessing you've been allocated to a Superior Ensuite room. From my experience, being in Cartmel Superior Ensuite last year, there is also a long(ish) mirror on the inside of the wardrobe door, which is really useful. However, a lot of students do bring a smaller mirror to put on their desk or window sill also. I'd recommend waiting until you get to Lancaster as you can always go into town and buy a small one from places like Wilkos, Dunelm, etc.

I hope this helps!

Maria
1st year English Literature, Creative Writing and Practice (placement year)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (0)
0%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (0)
0%
No I am happy with my choice (0)
0%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (0)
0%

Watched Threads