1. What did you do in 2004 that you'd never done before?
lost my virginity to the woman i love
2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
dont make them, never have,m never will
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
4. Did anyone close to you die?
thank god no
5. What countries did you visit?
6. What would you like to have in 2005 that you lacked in 2004?
my girl by my side 24/7 (engagement)
7. What date from 2004 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
the time i met my baby and knew it was meant to be
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
finding the woman i love
9. What was your biggest failure?
keeping myself to myself apart from mygirl (yes, im an ass....)
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
umm... chest infection, i think i might have manic depression and low grade scits (cant spell it so not gonna try)
11. What was the best thing you bought?
xmas prezzie for mydarling soon to be fiancé
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
my mate smashed a ottle and throtled someone lol
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
my own (i repeat, im an ass...)
14. Where did most of your money go?
booze, xmas prezzie and booze
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
never do, (emotionally constipated)
16. What song will always remind you of 2004?
mudvayne ~ world so cold, my baby's fav
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
spent moretime ith my girl
19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
being an ass... (yes, this will poip up a few times
20. How will you be spending Christmas?
my g/f and fam most likely
22. Did you fall in love in 2004?
if u aint guessed ny now, go back to sleep
23. How many one-night stands?
0.000000000 (sod all and proud)
24. What was your favorite TV program?
n/a comp takes up to much time for tv
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
karl, he's a bigger ass than me... and i self loath
26. What was the best book you read?
viz, its an adult comic, but close enough for me
27. What was your greatest musical discovery?
nancy sinatra, great stuff
28. What did you want and get?
nothing, but got more than i wanted <3
30. What was your favorite film of this year?
american pie 1,2 &3, watched over and over with my better half
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
sod all and 18, what can i say, im simple
32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
meeting and getting to know my darling sooner
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2004?
hahahahahahahahahahahaha, whats that?
34. What kept you sane?
is that meant to mean sanity? and if so....lol
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
there way to fuill of them selfs and mostly so far up tere own arses they seem to have the personality of a piece of drift wood
36. What political issue stirred you the most?
iraq war/oil race
37. Who did you miss?
i dont miss ppl, i move to much
38. Who was the best new person you met?
amy my cute lil stalker <3
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2004:
live and learn from ur mistakes
40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year:
johnny nash ~ i can see clearly now
I can see clearly now, the rain is gone,
I can see all obstacles in my way
Gone are the dark clouds that had me blind
It’s gonna be a bright (bright), bright (bright)
love you baby <3