The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Law at Warwick with a BTEC

Hello all,

Have you or anyone you know gotten in the university of Warwick with BTEC Business level 3 national extended diploma?

I already received my results and I got D*DD however I’m looking to resit two externals because I was sooo close to a D*D*D and my predicted grade and CAG was also D*D*D.

Anyways has anyone gotten onto this course? I know for law you need essay based a levels so would I be able to get in with a btec.

Also my gcse grades are pretty poor with 5/5 in English language/literature and 4 in maths (resitting this November).

I know I’m nowhere near the strongest candidate and although I meet their btec requirement it’s still worth a shot to apply if other btec students similar to me have gotten into this course.

So thanks all of you for any help or advice!!
Reply 1
Anyone
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
if they have a btec offer and you meet it, you're fine. just do a good personal statement
Reply 3
Original post by HoldThisL
if they have a btec offer and you meet it, you're fine. just do a good personal statement

Thanks and wouldn’t my poor gcse let me down as an applicant?
Original post by Anonymous

yeah probably but there's nothing you can do about that now but to improve on everything else at your disposal
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous

I don’t think they look at GCSEs as much as the do at your alevel grades so I think your all fine

Quick Reply

Latest