The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
On a school night 12:00am on a Weekend/holiday 3:00am :smile:
My average time is probably between 2am - 3am

Way too late.
Reply 3
Most school nights, 11.

But now it's holidays and I'm addicted to TSR, who knows?
Reply 4
No Future
What time do you most often sleep at?

2am i guess :smile:
Reply 5
between 12 and 1
Reply 6
10 or 11 if i'm tired / have work (oops i have work 2morrow!) / its a friday and tim + jon r out
up until 3 or 4 if i'm talking to them
Reply 7
usually 11:00 or 11:30 on school nights...and on weekends I'm usually really tired from lack of sleep during the school week,so I'm usually asleep by 10.
At the moment between 3 and 5am.
Reply 9
Tinykates
2am i guess :smile:

how do you function? jeez :biggrin:
Reply 10
usually about 11 if i have to get up next morning

if im off, can be as late as 4 but usually before 2. speaking of which...bedtime
Reply 11
in the early hours
since i've been at uni, i've not gone to bed before 1:00...which would explain all the sleeping in lectures...
Depends, on a week night 10 or earlier, but now on the holidays... non specified...
Reply 14
Normally about one. But last night it was about six am and tonight it will probably be about the same. I hate trying to function on about one hours sleep though....i get really dizzy and confused :frown:
Reply 15
Depends if I've gone out or not.. but usually between 11.30 and 12.30
Reply 16
Usually it's around about 3am. On average. But if I get ill I will be sleeping by 10. On the other hand some weeks I won't sleep until 4-5am. I rarely sleep before midnight anynight...if I do then I'm ill.
It depends on what i'm doing, and whether i'm up chatting to trigger, but its usually between about 11 and 2.
Reply 18
3am - when I have work the next day
4am - when I have uni
5am - on my day off

Nights are better than mornings.
Reply 19
Oh my god, you all go to bed sooooooo late. I could never get up in the morning if I went to bed later than 11. I am always in bed by half past 10 at the latest on a week night. Weekends differ depending on whether I go out or if I am at work the next day.

Latest

Trending

Trending