Study Across the Pond Website????

Watch
Lindsay64
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I have tried to contact studyacrossthepond.com twice, and haven’t heard a thing back. I was wondering if anybody who studies or did study in the UK as an international student used a website similar to this? I’m going to need a lot more guidance than I have when I choose to apply to universities and that website is the only one i’ve seen that helps you.
username5394482
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Hello,

I worked with Across the Pond last year until my situation changed. The staff there are very, very helpful in preparing you to study in the U.K. but they work with a very select group of universities. It may take some time for them to get back to you due to the current situations but I would definitely recommend them if you are interested in studying with their partner universities.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (65)
21.59%
No (236)
78.41%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise