Girlfriend shouts at me constantly?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
She gets annoyed over little “minor” things and is moody constantly. It’s frustrating
vix.xvi
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
tbh i do that too

just talk to her about it
Xarao
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
What do you want us to do about it?
becausethenight
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Talk to her? She could have stuff going on you don't know about.
zz2002
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
She gets annoyed over little “minor” things and is moody constantly. It’s frustrating
Communicate! Tell her what you think, you never what she might be going through
Anonymous #1
(Original post by becausethenight)
Talk to her? She could have stuff going on you don't know about.
I try asking then she just shouts back and won’t talk.
Anonymous #2
Report 3 months ago
don't take the abuse from her.
becausethenight
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
I try asking then she just shouts back and won’t talk.
Ultimately if you guys can't communicate at all and she's shouting at you constantly, it might be time to consider breaking up, or at the very least couples counselling?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by becausethenight)
Ultimately if you guys can't communicate at all and she's shouting at you constantly, it might be time to consider breaking up, or at the very least couples counselling?
What’s “couples counselling”?
vix.xvi
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
counselling for couples...used for resolving conflicts etc...basically like therapy i think
Scottishlad888
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
All you need to say to her is l love you smile at the same time when you are saying to her l love you look away from her then look half back at her and watch her face she will change within the week she is looking for attention and valadation * from you and more loving kisses and cuddles she is testing you thats what all woman do to there guy just try it and you will see what l am talking about
wastedcuriosity
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
I'm not sure what you want us to say.
It's just something you two are going to have to talk about and sort... if you can't, maybe think about if this is the right relationship for you?
becausethenight
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
As said, it's basically where you and your partner sit down with a therapist/counsellor to discuss your relationship and how to go forward.

From Relate, a counselling charity "Our counsellors provide a caring, supportive and non-judgmental environment to help you find a way through any difficulties you may be facing in your relationship. Together we will first help you to identify the issues or problems you are facing in your relationship. If you decide couple counselling is the way forward for both of you, you will embark on a series of short-term counselling sessions - anything between six and twelve sessions is normal, but it will depend on the issues you are experiencing. For some couples, counselling is the start of a longer process of discovery while for others, a few sessions of counselling may be all they need to move through a rough patch. You will be able to discuss your expectations with your counsellor." (https://www.relate.org.uk/relationsh...ip-counselling)
Mojmeer
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
They are all like that.
Anonymous #3
Report 3 months ago
Are you sure it's not because you're actually doing things wrong that should be obvious and she has to keep telling you? perhaps look at your own behaviour? or ask her how she feels?
Anonymous #4
Report 3 months ago
Break up w her
farah.h6987
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
I'd say that type of relationship can become toxic really fast, it's best to break things off before she adds any more stress to your life.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (125)
28.28%
No - I have already returned home (58)
13.12%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (87)
19.68%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (41)
9.28%
No - I live at home during term anyway (131)
29.64%

Watched Threads