The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

LSE Bsc Data science

Scroll to see replies

Original post by sarahyee
there's hardly any offers for international students... hopefully the rest of DS decisions come out tmr 😭

Have there been DS offers AT ALL for international students though?
(edited 3 years ago)
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

ty ty, wondering if i might not have too much of a chance now because my gcses arent bad, but they arent exceptional by any means lol - i think if im lucky enough, the fact that ive already got my a levels might be a little helpful
Original post by Anonymous 76
Have there been DS offers AT ALL for international students though?

I don't think so, not that I've heard of any
Original post by Anonymous
do you have a link to the spreadsheet? I'm still waiting to hear back :frown:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1rPbRCSx70Trxp8MbayeCwi844p_Cc6Bfb1lSiUVlohw/edit#gid=223299262
Are offers given out from respected departments? If so, my course is BSc maths, stats and business and it’s in the same department as BSc data science and I don’t think many people have heard back for my course either like there is absolutely no one on the spreadsheet for my course so do you think it’s just the stats department taking long?
Are offers given out from respected departments? If so, my course is BSc maths, stats and business and it’s in the same department as BSc data science and I don’t think many people have heard back for my course either like there is absolutely no one on the spreadsheet for my course so do you think it’s just the stats department taking long?

Yeah, I think the department as a whole is taking a while so hopefully batch offers tomorrow!
Original post by bot14
Yeah, I think the department as a whole is taking a while so hopefully batch offers tomorrow!

we can pray, someone on the main thread said that LSE told them in live chat that if you don't get an offer tomorrow you're very unlikely to get an offer afterwards.
Original post by Jamiee3
we can pray, someone on the main thread said that LSE told them in live chat that if you don't get an offer tomorrow you're very unlikely to get an offer afterwards.

2.5 more hours hopefully!!!
If anyone here gets an offer/rejection please please do let us know, it'd really help!
Original post by Anonymous 76
If anyone here gets an offer/rejection please please do let us know, it'd really help!

yeap sure thing!!! 😭
has anyone heard back yet (for Data Science)?
Nope, not me. It's surprising though. People have heard back for Fin Math and Statistics but there's no word about Data Science sigh.
Reply 72
Only saw one offer for 3 month
lmao still nothing?
lmao still nothing?

nothing for me :frown:
lmao still nothing?

yeah.. nothing
nothing here either :frown:
wow, nothing for any of us lmao - tbf tho loads of offers are coming through today on the spreadsheet, you never know there's still time. the last one was 5 minutes ago.
Reply 78
silent
Original post by Jamiee3
wow, nothing for any of us lmao - tbf tho loads of offers are coming through today on the spreadsheet, you never know there's still time. the last one was 5 minutes ago.

hopefully that's the case, they can't not offer internarional students at all right for DS?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending