This discussion is closed.
James P
Badges:
Report 18 years ago
Did anyone else here sit the AQA Maths GCSE yesterday at Intermediate
tier?

If so, how did people find it?

I'm trying to recall all 20 questions, and can't quite recall what the
cumulative frequency question was about!

If anyone could jog my memory, I'd be much obliged!

Norman
Kendo
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
I did maths intermediate in year 2000. jus for the record, it was pretty tough but i got a B grade. hope u get wot u want.
Kendo
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
If this is some ingenious scam composed by Mr.R.Poindexter then i'm impressed!!! I'm sitting the Intermediate Maths tommorow now i know its impossible to sit the exam at a different time because of the liability of cheating so i figure your asking about the questions on the test so you can make the whole act a bit less blaitant but on the other hand i say good for you screw the system just so long as your not a complete slacker threatening people cos they looked at you the wrong way. No your to smart to be a drone of society.

So long Norman or James.P whoever go for the beefcake>
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
i found the calc paper very tricky.

there was a question on sausages and rolls, which i did not one bit understand, then the one about the 4litre jug and the glass, u had to find the volume to see how much the glass would hold then divide this into the 4 litre container.

the one on the pay increase wasnt too bad. how did u find it, it was pretty hard,
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
Originally posted by Unregistered
If this is some ingenious scam composed by Mr.R.Poindexter then i'm impressed!!! I'm sitting the Intermediate Maths tommorow now i know its impossible to sit the exam at a different time because of the liability of cheating so i figure your asking about the questions on the test so you can make the whole act a bit less blaitant
The original message was posted in 2002. : |

I took the AQA non-calc paper today and found it really easy.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
I took the AQA non-calc paper today and found it really easy.
Oops, meant the calculator paper!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you get the SQA results you wanted today?

Yes- I did even better than I hoped! (26)
18.18%
Yes- I got what I was hoping for (40)
27.97%
No- my results weren't as good as I'd hoped (77)
53.85%

Watched Threads