?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago

I know i've stayed up far too late when Trisha is on :rolleyes:
Luize
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I swear that this used to be on later...around about 3-4am.
sparklyglitter
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Yay!But argh it's signed which I find distracting.
Sarky
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
(Original post by Luize)
I swear that this used to be on later...around about 3-4am.
Yeah it did... I need to go to sleep. But its oh so gripping! :rolleyes:
viviki
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
No its not a Trisha that anyone I know has been on. BORING!!
sparklyglitter
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Haha!I was on a train in Cambridgeshire in the summer and these random people were talking to us then gasped as this guy got on the train.

He had been on Trisha that morning(he looked the sort as well!) as a 'troubled teen' and he took drugs and hit his mother and things.

We kept talking about it and god,he came over to us and I have never been so frightened in my entire life.
Sarky
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
(Original post by sparklyglitter)
Haha!I was on a train in Cambridgeshire in the summer and these random people were talking to us then gasped as this guy got on the train.

He had been on Trisha that morning(he looked the sort as well!) as a 'troubled teen' and he took drugs and hit his mother and things.

We kept talking about it and god,he came over to us and I have never been so frightened in my entire life.

What happened then?
sparklyglitter
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I sat there with my friends all scared and he just looked at us as if he was going to pull out a knife and kill us..I grabbed my bag so he didn't steal it..but then his mother called him back to his seat!Hahaha.

There was something about him having a knife on the TV show apparently too.
serious narb
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Trishia is always chav tv, cos my sleeping patterns are so :xmas::xmas::xmas::xmas:ed at uni im always watchin the late nite/early morning ones
Syntax
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
What the hell? Chavs are unpleasant but I'm hoping this frightened thing is sarcasm
InterCity125
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by sparklyglitter)

I hope you went to the nearest member of staff and asked for protection - as is your right.
technik
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
dont know how any of you can watch that without getting rage and wishing death on just about everyone in the entire studio
pink_lucie
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by technik)
dont know how any of you can watch that without getting rage and wishing death on just about everyone in the entire studio
LMAO oh your funny
Sa-ra-ra-ra
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Noooo, not the entire studio, everyone from UEA goes on to watch! All my friends have been!
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (107)
79.26%
Leave (28)
20.74%

Watched Threads