Painfully slow CAS processing...

Watch this thread
Kyle-xy
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi guys,

I'm posting here because I am having a very frustrating waiting time for my CAS. I'm wondering if anyone else has had the same issues. I accepted my offer and paid my deposit three weeks ago and two weeks ago ago I got asked for my graduate diploma. I haven't heard from them since. They haven't been responsive through email and the times they do reply it's a week later with a copy and paste reply. They are not reachable by telephone. If I don't receive my cas statement this week I won't have enough time to apply for a visa. For those non eu students here, how long did it take to receive your cas and what's the most effective way to contact the university? I'm less than impressed with the application process
Queen's University Belfast
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Kyle-xy)
Hi guys,

I'm posting here because I am having a very frustrating waiting time for my CAS. I'm wondering if anyone else has had the same issues. I accepted my offer and paid my deposit three weeks ago and two weeks ago ago I got asked for my graduate diploma. I haven't heard from them since. They haven't been responsive through email and the times they do reply it's a week later with a copy and paste reply. They are not reachable by telephone. If I don't receive my cas statement this week I won't have enough time to apply for a visa. For those non eu students here, how long did it take to receive your cas and what's the most effective way to contact the university? I'm less than impressed with the application process
Hi Kyle-xy

We are so sorry to hear that you are having difficulties with this.

Can you please send us through a private message so that we can forward your details onto the relevant department and make them aware of your time constraints.

Many thanks,

Team Queen's
Abdoulie
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by Queen's University Belfast)
Hi Kyle-xy

We are so sorry to hear that you are having difficulties with this.

Can you please send us through a private message so that we can forward your details onto the relevant department and make them aware of your time constraints.

Many thanks,

Team Queen's
i understand this message was posted some 11 months ago, but unfortunately am suffering exactly the same issue with QUB. i have submitted all the required documents for the CAS 2 weeks ago, until now no response. today is on the 25th, i have a less than a month to get apply for the visa and come to start my classes. is so frustrating honestly.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (65)
27.9%
As I expected (73)
31.33%
Harder (87)
37.34%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (8)
3.43%

Watched Threads