Watch
bluebeetle
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Han05S)
i dont have access to internet 24/7
How was work set by your school? Is it possible for you to download / print worksheets?

At the very least, you should make sure that you look through the materials your teachers have set and are studying the same topics. If you can access the 'teaching' part of the material during the time you do have internet access, that would be best probably.

Han05S
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by bluebeetle)
How was work set by your school? Is it possible for you to download / print worksheets?

At the very least, you should make sure that you look through the materials your teachers have set and are studying the same topics. If you can access the 'teaching' part of the material during the time you do have internet access, that would be best probably.
Yeah ive just done a hegarty maths task. I now have 44 tasks left lol god help me this is only maths...
bluebeetle
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Yeah ive just done a hegarty maths task. I now have 44 tasks left lol god help me this is only maths...
Best not to rush them. Even if you only get a few tasks done, you'll still be in a better position than you were, and it'll be better to have a solid understanding of each topic than a very shaky understanding of all of them.
Han05S
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by bluebeetle)
Best not to rush them. Even if you only get a few tasks done, you'll still be in a better position than you were, and it'll be better to have a solid understanding of each topic than a very shaky understanding of all of them.
thanks
Kamila.glow
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I havent done work in quarantine and im going into yr 10 on the 9th. can i do lots of work starting from today at like 6:00pm to 8th of september and catch up on everything ive missed? im in top set too
100%
Han05S
Rep:
?
(Original post by Kamila.glow)
100%
thank you
Muttley79
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Because i feel like i wont be able to catch up
Have you started your GCSEs?

You can do it if you get off here
Han05S
Rep:
?
(Original post by Muttley79)
Have you started your GCSEs?

You can do it if you get off here
We were going to start them but corona happened. thanks btw
Oófie
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
i dont have access to internet 24/7
You could just pick a subject, your favourite, or the least amount of work or just at random, and make a list and open all the tabs you need (powerpoints or documents or websites, whatever) then just start going through them. Then if your wifi cuts out you'll still know what you need to do and have what you need to do it. Whether you do it or not, good luck
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (59)
21.07%
No (221)
78.93%

Watched Threads