Selling AQA AS/A Level Chemistry and Sociology Notes

Watch
Kaushik mysore
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Hi, I have recently passed my A Levels and would like to sell my personal notes for AQA board AS/A Level Chemistry and Sociology Notes.

In Chemistry, I have typed notes for each chapter for both years.

In Sociology, I have a CGP Sociology book, typed revision guides, essay type questions with answers and summarised notes on the following topics:
Families and Households, Education, Beliefs in Society and Research Methods along with notes on some topics in Crime and Deviance unit.

These notes were very helpful during the 2 years of my A Levels and have helped me achieve high grades.
All the notes are for reasonable prices and are negotiable.
I can send pictures to ensure that the condition of the notes are satisfactory for those interested.

Please let me know (send a private message) if anyone is interested in buying them.
TSR Jessica
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. Are you sure you've posted in the right place? Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there.
Haze-_-
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
can i have it
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (727)
33.85%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (920)
42.83%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (407)
18.95%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (94)
4.38%

Watched Threads