The Student Room Group

Student room available in Jennens Court Birmingham

FIRST INSTALLMENT OF RENT HAS ALREADY BEEN PAIDHi everyone!My boyfriend has a room available in Jennens Court student accommodation, B5 5JR. It is an en-suite room with a 3/4 bed, and a shared kitchen. The room is £147 per week, bills and WiFi are included. There are five other flatmates (two females and three males). He is desperately looking for a replacement tenant for this room , as we will be moving together in two weeks. The accommodation is two minutes away from Birmingham city University's main campus, but it is also suitable for students that are studying at Aston University. The room would be available from September 4th 2020 and the tenancy lasts for the academic year until 19th July 2021, you don't have to move in straight away though, they have flexible move in dates. If you have any questions or are interested in this room, please do not hesitate to contact me. If you are not looking for a room but know someone that is, please share this post as we are very desperate for someone to take over the roomWe have had many people that asked about the room but then backed out in the last second, which we don't understand at all. We really want to help someone out that is desperate for a room. The first installment of rent has already been paid for so you're all sorted there. We hope that you are interested in the room and are happy to answer your questionsIf you’re interested or know anyone who may be, message me for any other detailsThank you very much in advance!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending