The Student Room Group
The Quad, Middlesex University
Middlesex University
London

When should I expect to hear back from university?

Hey,
I heard back from my insurance choice quickly after I'd sent my results. Then I was waiting for my firm choice, eventually I emailed them, they responded, I had to have a speaking test (I'm an international applicant). I passed it and they said they would confirm my place soon. It's been almost a week and I just have to book a flight and everything. When do you think I'll hear back? Should I ask again?
(btw it's Middlesex Univeristy)
Original post by Adaaa
Hey,
I heard back from my insurance choice quickly after I'd sent my results. Then I was waiting for my firm choice, eventually I emailed them, they responded, I had to have a speaking test (I'm an international applicant). I passed it and they said they would confirm my place soon. It's been almost a week and I just have to book a flight and everything. When do you think I'll hear back? Should I ask again?

i'd call them and chase them up now
The Quad, Middlesex University
Middlesex University
London
Original post by Adaaa
Hey,

Hello,

Did they confirm your place? Please let me know.

Best,

Alex :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by Middlesex University
Hello,

Did they confirm your place? Please let me know.

Best,

Alex :smile:

Hi,

Thank you for responding.
They asked me to send them some documents, so I did. They didn't confirm anything yet.
Original post by Adaaa
Hi,

Thank you for responding.
They asked me to send them some documents, so I did. They didn't confirm anything yet.

Hi,

Sorry I have been on a holiday, is everything sorted out?

Best, Alex

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending