How can you retake in summer if there’s a coursework element?

Watch this thread
anonymoustony
Badges: 13
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
So I got my grades BBC this month and I’m not happy with it. I want to re-take 2 of my subjects, one of them being history in which I received a C grade. We did the coursework and submitted it for marking in January so it was in the process of being marked before we left school for the coronavirus. I don’t want to retake in autumn because it’s too soon, so I want to do it in summer 2021 instead. However, what do I do about the coursework element? I can’t even pass my NEA grade over because they never finished marking it. I’m so worried.
Compost
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
If your NEA was completed under the required conditions before lockdown then ask your school if they are willing to accept you as a private candidate for next Summer including submitting your NEA with the following year's NEA.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How confident are you that you'll achieve the grades you need to get into your firm uni?

I think I've exceeded the grades for my university offer (22)
17.89%
I think I've met the grades for my university offer (31)
25.2%
I think I've missed the grades for my university offer (65)
52.85%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (5)
4.07%

Watched Threads