ge0rgia17
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
I’m looking into becoming a tutor while completing my degree. I achieved 3 A*s at a level and As and Bs at GCSE but I don’t know where to start in becoming a tutor and whether anyone would be interested seeing as I don’t have a degree yet. Any advice would be helpful?
username11235813
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by ge0rgia17)
I’m looking into becoming a tutor while completing my degree. I achieved 3 A*s at a level and As and Bs at GCSE but I don’t know where to start in becoming a tutor and whether anyone would be interested seeing as I don’t have a degree yet. Any advice would be helpful?
Lots of people would be interested! If you have 3A*s at A level, you can do GCSE tutoring in those subjects, and lower secondary / upper primary tutoring.

I only have GCSEs (predicted grades don't count) and I tutor various year 5/6 students.

Try asking people you know who have kids- maybe start off at a reasonably low price first? Or else, there are tutoring agencies that definitely accept uni students or gap year students.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (292)
56.05%
I don't have everything I need (229)
43.95%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed