Exeter uni
username5358764
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by Oscar1425)
Exeter uni
Then the university will cancel your accomodation. Most universities have a non-refundable deposit that you pay, and so if you have paid for this already, I am afraid you are not going to be able to get this back (subject to the university's terms and conditions).
University of Exeter Student Recruitment Team Two
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by Oscar1425)
Exeter uni
Hi Oscar1425,

This will depend on the contract agreement that you have entered into, so you do need to make sure you fully understand the cancellation and termination policy before you accept the contract.

Remember that applying for accommodation is different from securing accommodation and it is important to understand the point at which you will have entered into a legally binding contract.

If you are allocated to University of Exeter accommodation in Exeter, the Accommodation Term & Conditions Section 6 explains our policy on termination of the contract. If you decide not to (or are unable to) register for your academic course you are able to be released from your contract and we would ask that you contact us as soon as you make your decision so we can process your request. If you do register for your course starting in September/October then you will be committed to the contract that you have with us.

I hope this helps. Let me know if you have any further questions.

Melody
University of Exeter Student Recruitment Team
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (97)
39.43%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (27)
10.98%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (18)
7.32%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (57)
23.17%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (30)
12.2%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (17)
6.91%

Watched Threads