what do you usually order?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
orange duck :drool:
Special fried rice and sweet&sour chicken :drool:
Duck wraps.
Original post by 8472
what do you usually order?

A buffet: I can eat what I want and how much I like. And as I have no preference, this order is the best.
chow mein
lemon chicken
Original post by Kallisto
A buffet: I can eat what I want and how much I like. And as I have no preference, this order is the best.

I get a buffet when I go out for Chinese as honestly, you can't beat a buffet!:h:
Original post by Cheesecake04
I get a buffet when I go out for Chinese as honestly, you can't beat a buffet!:h:

It really can't. The kinds of foods they offered are so many no one can't resist to take that.
It really can't. The kinds of foods they offered are so many no one can't resist to take that.

100%:smile:
Pineapple chicken. :drool:
Ribs 😍
Crispy Shredded Beef.
chow mein
Sweet and sour chicken, lamb in black bean sauce, prawn crackers, chicken and sweetcorn soup, chicken satay, egg fried rice, chow mein and for dessert, toffee banana...

I go with my parents by the way. I don’t eat all this myself!!
I am surprised that no one said fish or duck so far. The dishes are so delicious!
I am surprised that no one said fish or duck so far. The dishes are so delicious!

I forgot to mention duck in my above post. I knew I was forgetting something!
Duck in plum, lemon or orange sauce (depends how I'm feeling, usually plum) with a side of egg fried rice and a coke.
battered chicken balls with sweet and sour sauce, egg fried rice, chips, prawn toast and prawn crackers.
Original post by claireestelle
battered chicken balls with sweet and sour sauce, egg fried rice, chips, prawn toast and prawn crackers.

I'm the same, Chicken balls & Egg Rice are about the only things I trust :rolleyes:

Wonton soup is ok I suppose :colonhash:

Quick Reply

Latest