Laptop or iPad?

Watch this thread
Markussssss
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi
I’m doing Fine Art ba and I’m unsure about whether to purchase a Mac or the iPad Pro?
I’ve seen amazing reviews about the iPad Pro and the app notability to take notes. I do prefer writing than typing.

So which one would be better? Thanks
blackugo
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
How would you benefit from having a laptop over a iPad? If you are primarily taking notes and doing art doesn't it make sense to get the iPad.
blackugo
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Yes the almighty surface pro. Unless you are an apple fanboy/girl
LuigiMario
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Just don’t get the slightly bendy biggest iPad Pro...
(Microphone in the wrong location allegedly weakens case enough to bend)

Older MacBooks have the slightly biscuit crumb fail keyboards, newest ones ok.

My suggestion, get both!
E.g. these refurb models, both recent designs
Refurbished iPad Mini (5th generation) A12 Bionic cpu 7.9-inch Retina Display with support for Apple Pencil (1st Generation) Wi-Fi 64GB - Silver £339.00
https://www.apple.com/uk/shop/produc...Fi-64GB-Silver

Refurbished 2020 model 13.3-inch 8GB/256GB MacBook Pro 1.4GHz quad-core Intel Core i5 with Retina display - Space Grey £1,099.00
https://www.apple.com/uk/shop/produc...lay-space-grey
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Y13s: How will you be receiving your A-level results?

In person (79)
67.52%
In the post (5)
4.27%
Text (15)
12.82%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (18)
15.38%

Watched Threads