MMan__
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
I am aware that one of the interviews consists of a 1 hour test followed by an interview based on the test, but I also heard there are 2 interviews total. Do they just give you general math questions during the second interview, or is it the same style, with a test and then an interview? Also, are the questions considered to be of around STEP I/II difficulty?
Claree
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by MMan__)
I am aware that one of the interviews consists of a 1 hour test followed by an interview based on the test, but I also heard there are 2 interviews total. Do they just give you general math questions during the second interview, or is it the same style, with a test and then an interview? Also, are the questions considered to be of around STEP I/II difficulty?
where did you hear that there are two interviews - that might have been at a different college? Assuming the trinity website is up to date, it is still test followed by 1 interview for maths at Trinity.
Last edited by Claree; 9 months ago
MMan__
Rep:
?
(Original post by Claree)
where did you hear that there are two interviews - that might have been at a different college? Assuming the trinity website is up to date, it is still test followed by 1 interview for maths at Trinity.
In all of the interview statistics for Trinity, they give two separate interview scores for students so I assumed this was for two separate interviews. I guess they could maybe score two attributes of the single interview.
Claree
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
In all of the interview statistics for Trinity, they give two separate interview scores for students so I assumed this was for two separate interviews. I guess they could maybe score two attributes of the single interview.
There are 2 interviewers in the 1 Trinity interview. I think there is a score from each interviewer.
Doones
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Or, two interviewers at one interview.
MMan__
Rep:
?
That makes sense. Ty.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (183)
43.88%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (48)
11.51%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (33)
7.91%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (88)
21.1%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (41)
9.83%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (24)
5.76%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed