Higher Religious, Moral and Philosophical Studies (RMPS) 2020/21

Watch
student16641664
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
i noticed there wasn’t a thread for this subject. So here it is! Any help would be appreciated )
Advertisement
emmajane037
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I done Higher RMPS last year so if you have any questions or that I could try help if you want
Baileymck1
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by emmajane037)
I done Higher RMPS last year so if you have any questions or that I could try help if you want
Hi im struggling to think of a topic for assignment that will be interesting/get good marks, could you help ?
Advertisement
emmajane037
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Baileymck1)
Hi im struggling to think of a topic for assignment that will be interesting/get good marks, could you help ?
Hi! So at my school we were only allowed to do our higher assignment which fell under the topic of Origins. I didn’t mind as it was a) straightforward, b) a lot of content learnt in class and c) a good / open topic to write about. My question was “Can scientific and religious views of origins live in harmony?”. This kept it open to talk about origins of the universe / origins of life so I had a lot of content to choose my best points. Let me know if you are in a similar situation with how you can choose your topic area / question (like if islets restricted) or what it is like for you and I’ll be happy to help more as I do have a good range of assignment tips depending on the topic / style
SamNeedsHelp
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Hi guys use this link for uni freebies. You can sign up whatever year of study you are 😊😊. Claim your free welcome pack!!

https://yourfreshers.co.uk?kid=1BDTKG
Advertisement
Baileymck1
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I’m aloud to do it related to any topic apart from world religion as they don’t usually do well for assignments , just struggling as I feel like if I do a usual topic like abortion or death penalty which are always over done then I’m not gonna get as high a mark
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (18)
21.69%
No (65)
78.31%

Watched Threads