MSc Business Analytics: Lancaster, Lboro, Liverpool or Leeds?

Watch this thread
aroraritika022
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hello everyone! I got an offer from all the uni to study MSc Business Analytics. I am a bit confused about which one should I go for? Can anyone suggest it? Thank You
Libbyc16
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
just pick which ever one has the modules you’d fine most interesting and will do best in!
Last edited by Libbyc16; 1 year ago
Percept10n
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
I would choose 1) Leeds 2)Lancaster 3)Liverpool 4)Loughborough. I think Leeds is the best choice here (ranking+russel group university). Lancaster has the best business school out of these 4 unis and they seem greatly organised. Liverpool uni is also quite respectable, plus liverpool is a nice city. Loughborough is a nice location too, but it's not a city. It mostly consists of students. Generally, all these unis that you mentionned are great. Better check the courses that you like and choose accordingly. For me, I would prefer Leeds or Lancaster.
Ghostlady
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Lancaster's got a good rep for business in their Management School, and Leeds does a good rep too. Both different cities. Lancaster's got plenty of bars, couple of clubs, and about half the size of Leeds. Leeds is bigger, got plenty of clubs and bars, and clubs on campus.
Lancasters collegiate, so you should be put in Graduate College with you already graduated and now doing the masters. Its on South East campus and about 10 mins walk to management school and a lot of students love the grad bar there.
Diplomatic
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Pick the one with the best modules - none have reputations that are significantly better when it comes to jobs
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How confident are you that you'll achieve the grades you need to get into your firm uni?

I think I've exceeded the grades for my university offer (29)
17.47%
I think I've met the grades for my university offer (43)
25.9%
I think I've missed the grades for my university offer (85)
51.2%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (9)
5.42%

Watched Threads