The Student Room Group

I’ve lost weight yay!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by PeachyMilk
oh no I've been outed lol, no your right that's because trigger warning in spoiler

Spoiler

Ahh I'm really sorry :frown: I hope I didn't upset you. Are you getting treatment or seeing someone etc? (don't answer if you don't want to of course. I just hope you're seeing someone about it so you can get better because you deserve to get better :hugs: )
You lost 0.6kg in a whole month? I don't know much about weight loss but that doesn't seem like much at all?
Original post by Y12_FurtherMaths
You lost 0.6kg in a whole month? I don't know much about weight loss but that doesn't seem like much at all?

Slow and steady wins the race :wink: It's better to lose it over a longer period of time because then you will be much more likely to keep the weight off, since it is more of a lifestyle change, rather than a quick fix weight loss :smile:
Original post by Chopinnocturne31
Ahh I'm really sorry :frown: I hope I didn't upset you. Are you getting treatment or seeing someone etc? (don't answer if you don't want to of course. I just hope you're seeing someone about it so you can get better because you deserve to get better :hugs: )

I am seeing a therapist but I'm not ready to recover yet x

That's great. I hope you feel better soon, beautiful :hugs:
Original post by Bio 7
Isn't that just one pound?

Alexa says 1pound 5 ounces! Hope that means something to you as those units are alien to me!
Original post by Y12_FurtherMaths

Not everyone’s weight fluctuates like caucasian people! :rolleyes: My weight has been in a narrow 6kg range over the last 9 years. To me 600grams is a lot. Still a way off my target of roughly 55ish, but with more resistance training I should get there soon! 😁

Aww poor you. What are you seeing a therapist for? Get well soon :hugs:
Reply 28
That probably wasn't actual weight that you lost, nor is your "love handles" melting away that quickly. Although, it does sound like you're making a positive change for yourself, so keep it up and good luck.
That’s amazing! Congratulations! :eek3:
Original post by Chopinnocturne31
That's great. I hope you feel better soon, beautiful :hugs:

awww thank you :')

Quick Reply

Latest