Do you think I would finish all my revision notes before mocks

Watch
jae jae
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
So mocks is before Christmas. I have done some revision so: re, history, maths, a bit of English and food tech, I’ve just printed out some science notes and you can’t revise for art😂
I’m scared that I won’t finish everything on time for mocks but what I’ve started to do is to do revision from 9pm to 1am until I’m satisfied with the notes I’ve done before going back to my Normal sleeping schedule
Any advice?

hope1279
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by jae jae)
So mocks is before Christmas. I have done some revision so: re, history, maths, a bit of English and food tech, I’ve just printed out some science notes and you can’t revise for art😂
I’m scared that I won’t finish everything on time for mocks but what I’ve started to do is to do revision from 9pm to 1am until I’m satisfied with the notes I’ve done before going back to my Normal sleeping schedule
Any advice?
Could you start your revision any earlier? Working 9pm-1am probably isn't going to be the most productive time to be revising. You don't really need to know absolutely everything for your mocks so try not to stress about it but if we've learned anything from this year it's that mocks really count. So I would suggest trying to create flashcards/mindmaps or whatever works for you and then try answering some practice questions. You can ask your teacher for some or look online if you know which exam board you're with. Good luck
iang1
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
jeez. I was even further behind in NOVEMBER and It took me a month to revise and do really well in exams. What you need to do if take it easy. Cover a topic from each subject a day during holiday. During the school week you should aim to 2 hrs a night so 45min per subject so do math and English on Monday, Tuesday- history Wednesday- rs and food tech and then for the other two days see what topics you found hard. Saturday take the day off and chill Sunday do 4 hours.
iang1
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Revising that late will ruin your body clock and you won't be able to focus in school. Aim to sleep my 10 latest then get up at 6. Trust me I was in a worst position. Then use your mocks as a mile stone see what topics you need to work on.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (55)
20.37%
No (215)
79.63%

Watched Threads