Daniel.001
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
Dear Sir / Madam,

I ve started HNC course in 2016 but I ve failed the hnc course unfortunetly, then I ve repeated and I did 2 years hnd course because hnd include the hnc and I ve passed the HND cpurse and then I did a top up course what I also passed.

So
2016 HNC failed
2017-2018 2 years HND passed
2019 Top up passed i ve a degree now

Now I am applying for master degree

My question is I ve taken 4 years of student finance tuition and maintenance loan and am I eligible for postgraduate loan to fund my fifth year of Master degree?

I am from EU and continuously working in UK from 01/09/2013, I ve also have settled status

Thank you for your answer,
Last edited by Daniel.001; 9 months ago
PhoenixFortune
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by Daniel.001)
Dear Sir / Madam,

I ve started HNC course in 2016 but I ve failed the hnc course unfortunetly, then I ve repeated and I did 2 years hnd course because hnd include the hnc and I ve passed the HND cpurse and then I did a top up course what I also passed.

So
2016 HNC failed
2017-2018 2 years HND passed
2019 Top up passed i ve a degree now

Now I am applying for master degree

My question is I ve taken 4 years of student finance tuition and maintenance loan and am I eligible for postgraduate loan to fund my fifth year of Master degree?

I am from EU and continuously working in UK from 01/09/2013, I ve also have settled status

Thank you for your answer,
Student Finance's undergraduate and postgraduate funding packages are completely separate, so the postgraduate loan isn't contingent on anything related to your undergraduate funding (unless you did an integrated masters degree).
Daniel.001
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
No I havent, only just 4 years of undergraduate because of my 1 year repeat, this year will be my first master
PhoenixFortune
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by Daniel.001)
No I havent, only just 4 years of undergraduate because of my 1 year repeat, this year will be my first master
Then your undergraduate loans don't affect your postgraduate loan eligibility at all, so you should be able to apply just fine.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Who is winning Euro 2020

France (113)
27.56%
England (143)
34.88%
Belgium (31)
7.56%
Germany (41)
10%
Spain (9)
2.2%
Italy (34)
8.29%
Netherlands (14)
3.41%
Other (Tell us who) (25)
6.1%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise