The Student Room Group

Other_Owl spreads her wings (again).

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Just remind I have to meet with group on the 12th Jan for this poster and still summarise the paper.
Marine sciences sounds so cool! All the best with your studies :smile:
Reply 42
Because of this new lockdown-the exam is now ONLINE.
Reply 43
Well everything as started again. Two poster presentations to do. :/
Reply 44
Got my three summaries submitted. Got the poster pitch tomorrow and 5 min slide on Thursday. Urrgghhh.
Netherlands are doing (again) the no alcohol sold after 8.00pm.
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 45
The poster presentation was over, I had to be an audience one for one, the discussant for the other 3 presenters and fill out google forms. I messed up a bit on the screenshare and my paper was long and hard. :/. Now, the PP for tomorrow, FIRST GROUP.
Reply 46
The pp is over, graded all the other groups and just awaiting the results. Next the exam and the final R assignment.
Reply 47
Started the final lab assignment.
Reply 48
Got the physical oceanography exam this Thursday! The lockdown is extended until 9th Feb.
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 49
Got the exam finished IPO is no more!🥳🥳🥳
Reply 50
Got that much needed plot for an assignment done. It only took 50 mins on r.
Reply 51
Cog exam is on 3rd Feb and the last exam for the 2nd term. 🙂
Reply 52
Failed the exam no surprise.
Reply 53
Have to do a resit. Well thats fine...
Reply 54
Got assignment 3 and finished next the cog exam. Term 4 course options open up on the 1st Feb and closes on Feb 28th.
Reply 55
Both my third term courses are up bring on them on.Screenshot_20210129-093054_DuckDuckGo-compressed.jpg.jpeg
Reply 56
My third term starts on Monday. I have an introduction for Delta and to find my OWN team mates.
Reply 57
Ocean is the first class. People say its boring.
Reply 58
Very first class (Ocean law) of the 3rd term got cancelled and today Delta was introduced. We are creating our own teams of four ppl on Friday. 😮
Reply 59
Created the teams joined the team at the last minute.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending