?
Report 1 month ago
Dunno, never had one (༎ຶ⌑༎ຶ)
SuperiorPotato
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I guess them not engaging in conversations and not caring about what you're saying/what you like.

Idk tbh I'm the same as the user above 0_0
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
Agree with the above post, if they have no interest in what you like then not only are they boring but also unpleasant to be around. I guess part of boring is also not having much of a personality or interests themselves, the kind of 'nothing much, how about you' people if that makes sense? I've come across those people before and honestly got away from them because I didn't like their energy.
Rose_symonia
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by SuperiorPotato)
I guess them not engaging in conversations and not caring about what you're saying/what you like.

Idk tbh I'm the same as the user above 0_0
Yeah me too,very inexperienced
Oh wait😏😏
SuperiorPotato
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Rose_symonia)
Yeah me too,very inexperienced
Oh wait😏😏
No need to flex your bf :noway: Disgusting behaviour mum
Rose_symonia
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by SuperiorPotato)
No need to flex your bf :noway: Disgusting behaviour mum
This is the biggest achievement I’ve ever had in life,so yes I do.
Anonymous #3
Report 1 month ago
I had one relationship which died very quickly because i was the only one interested in talking (luckily i didnt give anything to him).
So i'd say it gets boring when your asking questions to them and its only one sided replies (they dont care about how you really are or your opinion on things) and they dont care about talking to you from one day to the next (i went 9 days without hearing from him) and if they spend the time your together looking at there phone and especially when they tell you "this is boring" (happened 3 times) cause i decide im not in the mood to carry the conversations anymore.
SoulfulTwist
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
When they cannot engage in conversation with you
When they do not have their own passions
When they spend all their time on the phone and nothing else (different if they are doing things and spend time on their phone as no one is around to talk with etc)
When they do not have any interest in the world, going out
When they only care for themselves
When they cannot be spontaneous sometimes
When all they do is complain
When they do not talk to any of their friends or meet up with them once in a while
When they do not laugh or joke or take a joke
When all their conversarions are about the exact same thing
When they are not street wise
When they do not have any goals
When they spend all day sleeping or lazing
When they do not have stories etc they can tell you randomly about things that they did or that happened during the day or in their past
When they cannot act weird around you and be comfortable with it and with you also acting weird with them

Then these things make them boring. I am sure if I thought about it I could add to this. These are just off the top of my head and bear in mind, it changes from person to person. What I find boring might be someone elses ideal person. Boring is subjective. Some people find reading boring, others enjoy reading.
NonIndigenous
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by SoulfulTwist)
When they cannot engage in conversation with you
When they do not have their own passions
When they spend all their time on the phone and nothing else (different if they are doing things and spend time on their phone as no one is around to talk with etc)
When they do not have any interest in the world, going out
When they only care for themselves
When they cannot be spontaneous sometimes
When all they do is complain
When they do not talk to any of their friends or meet up with them once in a while
When they do not laugh or joke or take a joke
When all their conversarions are about the exact same thing
When they are not street wise
When they do not have any goals
When they spend all day sleeping or lazing
When they do not have stories etc they can tell you randomly about things that they did or that happened during the day or in their past
When they cannot act weird around you and be comfortable with it and with you also acting weird with them

Then these things make them boring. I am sure if I thought about it I could add to this. These are just off the top of my head and bear in mind, it changes from person to person. What I find boring might be someone elses ideal person. Boring is subjective. Some people find reading boring, others enjoy reading.
I'd only add one more onto the list: when they expect you to make all the plans.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (137)
14.41%
I'm not sure (42)
4.42%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (286)
30.07%
I have already dropped out (24)
2.52%
I'm not a current university student (462)
48.58%

Watched Threads