Timetable for Engish Literature and Creative Writing at UWL

Watch
lewisjmwood
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 months ago
Hi, I will be studying English Literature and Creative Writing at UWL in September, I was wondering if anyone could share a timetable with me. To be more specific I need to which days and times if available that the classes will happen on. I'll be working a part time job and they're pretty much demanding to know which days I'll be doing and which times in case I can work a half day. Any information will be helpful, thank you
Starlight15
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by lewisjmwood)
Hi, I will be studying English Literature and Creative Writing at UWL in September, I was wondering if anyone could share a timetable with me. To be more specific I need to which days and times if available that the classes will happen on. I'll be working a part time job and they're pretty much demanding to know which days I'll be doing and which times in case I can work a half day. Any information will be helpful, thank you
I'm going to Second Year to do Early Years Education and I'm not sure about your course but it's probably the same me in terms of timetabling. You go to university 2/3 days a week with Wednesday afternoon off for everyone (excluding nursing and midwifery)

For example in the second semester I had university on Monday, Tusday and Thursday with Monday and Thusday starting at 10am and Tuesday starting at 9:30am and and finishing at 2pm for all of them. What I liked about my course I'd that we have a 30 minute break during lunchtime

But don't forget for seminars you will be split up into smaller group

Hops this helps let me know if you have any questions
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (23)
26.14%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (9)
10.23%
No I am happy with my choice (50)
56.82%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (6)
6.82%

Watched Threads