The Student Room Group

My Provisional Licence is taking ages to arrive

I applied for my provisional licence back in July and sent off a form with my photo on at the start of august but it's been over a month now and I've heard nothing. The tracking says 'In Progress: Awaiting Application Return Form' which makes me think my form has been lost in the post? I don't know if I'm just overthinking it but is it normal for the DVLA to take this long? If not how could I sort it out without having to spend 55p for minute for a call?
Original post by Anonymous
I applied for my provisional licence back in July and sent off a form with my photo on at the start of august but it's been over a month now and I've heard nothing. The tracking says 'In Progress: Awaiting Application Return Form' which makes me think my form has been lost in the post? I don't know if I'm just overthinking it but is it normal for the DVLA to take this long? If not how could I sort it out without having to spend 55p for minute for a call?

Phone them up and find out what's going on!
Original post by jfbristol1
Phone them up and find out what's going on!

I would totally call them but I'm a little too broke for the 55p per min fee :/
Its exactly the same for me i just phoned em up and they are saying there busy and that it's going to take time it's been exactly a month and havent heard from them and I'm over here just stressing if my form got lost in the post.
Original post by sambarbar

Send them an email l.
I applied for my provisonal at the start of July and The tracking hasn’t updated I managed to get through at 8am on the online chat on the dvla website it’s easy they said my license has been processed and I should receive it within two weeks time but the tracking still says awaiting return form
Reply 6
Original post by sambarbar

It's not 55p per minute what are you on about.
hello, im in the exact same situation as your post, can you update me on what happend please.
Reply 8
Same here. Have you received it yet and if so how long did it take ?
Original post by hagi537
Same here. Have you received it yet and if so how long did it take ?

nope not yet, it will be the 4th week on friday, online it still says "waiting for application return form" so im not sure...
Original post by lewismmmm
nope not yet, it will be the 4th week on friday, online it still says "waiting for application return form" so im not sure...

Have you received it yet

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending