The Student Room Group

NHS Graduate Management Scheme 2021

Scroll to see replies

Has anyone actually been invited to a Video Interview or been rejected yet?
Original post by BlowinInTheWind
Has anyone actually been invited to a Video Interview or been rejected yet?

I don't think anyone has yet as far as i know
Reply 62
Original post by BlowinInTheWind
Yes, that happened to me last year too. But, I think it's been changed for this year.

Oh... Well this is humbling... 😭
I wonder why they have changed the way they review the tests, they've got a lot more to work through now no wonder people have been waiting so long to find out if they've got through to VI. I'm hoping now they collate our scores as that way we may have a better chance?
They should have updated this though on their website as it still says you will have to score a minimum to get on to the next test.
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 64
Original post by Pinkfog786
I wonder why they have changed the way they review the tests, they've got a lot more to work through now no wonder people have been waiting so long to find out if they've got through to VI. I'm hoping now they collate our scores as that way we may have a better chance?
They should have updated this though on their website as it still says you will have to score a minimum to get on to the next test.

do you think video interviews will only come out until after the deadline then?
Original post by jo141
do you think video interviews will only come out until after the deadline then?

It's quite possible tbh but who knows as they've decided to change things without informing us
Has anyone been waiting more than 14 days? If so, have you contacted them to find out ?
I did the video interview 2 weeks ago for the NHS Graduate Digital, Data and Technology Scheme and I´m still on hold. Does anyone know if they let you know if you fail?
It's actually less work for them. They will just use an algorithm to set the scores once all the applications are in. This way x number of people will get through that they decide, rather than anyone who got through all the tests can do the video interview. This means they will have to look at a lot less video interviews.
Reply 69
Has anyone been waiting more than 14 days? If so, have you contacted them to find out ?

I thought the applications only opened on the 12th?
Has anyone reached out to ask when we could expect to hear about VI outcomes?
Original post by irishstudent1
Has anyone reached out to ask when we could expect to hear about VI outcomes?

Sorry - I meant outcomes as in when we could expect to hear if we have progressed to that stage or not
Just finished all the tests, and my application is on hold now, I wonder when they will get back to us
Just finished all the tests, and my application is on hold now, I wonder when they will get back to us

Same! That critical reasoning test was just awful, really hope they set the pass marks low for that one :colondollar:
Original post by bearbear7799
Same! That critical reasoning test was just awful, really hope they set the pass marks low for that one :colondollar:

It would only make sense if they do it based on an overall score, otherwise they should have just left it as it was
Emailed asking for an update and they said Video Interviews will be starting in November and we’ll find out closer to that time 😩
Emailed asking for an update and they said Video Interviews will be starting in November and we’ll find out closer to that time 😩

Thanks for letting us know!
Reply 77

Thanks for letting us know, to think November is now only a week away. Fingers crossed for everyone! :frown::redface:

Thank you so much for the update! it's going to be a nervous wait!

Just finished the tests and got this email immediately after:

"IMPORTANT NEXT STEPS ABOUT YOUR GMTS APPLICATION
Thank you for completing the online assessment for the NHS Graduate Management Training Scheme. This is an update about your application and the next steps.
We will email you with the outcome of your application at this stage. Due to the volume of applications we receive at this stage we are not able to provide feedback on test scores.
If you are successful at this stage you will be invited for a Video Interview and full details of this will be provided then.
Please note:
1. There is no need for you to contact us about your application being on hold
2. You will not be able to update or amend your application unless you are progressed to the next stage."

Hopefully everyone else received this too? I'm guessing that they'll email again or the portal will progress to 'Video interview' closer to November?

Quick Reply

Latest