Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Hi I'm a girl im 15, ive masturbated clitoraly before but I tried using my finger for the first time, I bought this lube from Amazon it was like fake sperm lube, and the thing is I had a syringe as well so when I orgamsed I put the syringe up there and squirted the lube inside me to pretend it was like a creampie but no the next day its really burning and it's still insanely sticky inside there, its really embarrassing and I can't go to the doctors coz I can't tell my dad about this, (he's a doctor) but its too embarrassing but please help!
Advertisement
Anonymous #2
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hi I'm a girl im 15, ive masturbated clitoraly before but I tried using my finger for the first time, I bought this lube from Amazon it was like fake sperm lube, and the thing is I had a syringe as well so when I orgamsed I put the syringe up there and squirted the lube inside me to pretend it was like a creampie but no the next day its really burning and it's still insanely sticky inside there, its really embarrassing and I can't go to the doctors coz I can't tell my dad about this, (he's a doctor) but its too embarrassing but please help!
Do you have a matron at your school you can talk to? Or is there a sexual health clinic anywhere near where you live? I’m not an expert, but I hope this helped!
Gwhinnett
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Duck
Advertisement
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With no certainty that exams next year will take place, how does this make you feel?

More motivated (63)
27.51%
Less motivated (166)
72.49%

Watched Threads