Marie86clifford
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 months ago
Is there any other students that will be starting lancaster uni studying the above course? Looking for like minded people to chat with and get some advice please?
I am an undergraduate mature student and will be commuting due to family commitments at home. Just looking for someone to chat to before I get to uni xxx
EmiBat42
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Hey I'm doing this course as well!!! I'd love to chat with you as I know no one on this course either
Marie86clifford
Rep:
?
(Original post by EmiBat42)
Hey I'm doing this course as well!!! I'd love to chat with you as I know no one on this course either
Aw yes that's brilliant. I wanted to try and get to know someone on course. Are you on fb? We can messenger if you like? Xx
EmiBat42
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by Marie86clifford)
Aw yes that's brilliant. I wanted to try and get to know someone on course. Are you on fb? We can messenger if you like? Xx
Yeah I'm on facebook under Emily Siu
Marie86clifford
Rep:
?
(Original post by EmiBat42)
Yeah I'm on facebook under Emily Siu
There is a few emily siu's haha 😂 my name on fb is Marie Clifford Wilkie. Might be easier to find xx
Unifiapp
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Hey guys, all course chats will be hosted on Unifi App from the 15th March. You just need to sign up, choose uni, course and year and you’ll be automatically entered
Klevis123
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Marie86clifford)
There is a few emily siu's haha 😂 my name on fb is Marie Clifford Wilkie. Might be easier to find xx
What grades did you get
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you feel if uni students needed to be double vaccinated to start in Autumn?

I'd feel reassured about my own health (46)
14.94%
I'd feel reassured my learning may be less disrupted by isolations/lockdowns (99)
32.14%
I'd feel less anxious about being around large groups (38)
12.34%
I don't mind if others are vaccinated or not (27)
8.77%
I'm concerned it may disadvantage some students (17)
5.52%
I think it's an unfair expectation (78)
25.32%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (3)
0.97%

Watched Threads