Help with finding an Oxbridge summer course (2021)

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
I'm from a very disadvantaged background and I'd like to apply to an academic course in Oxford for summer 2021. The problem is that I've been offered a scholarship at an independent school this year, so I won't be eligible to apply to UNIQ. I also won't be able to apply for a scholarship at Oxford Royale because they don't have any funding left due to the economic crisis.

Are there any other Oxbridge courses I could apply to that offer 100% bursaries or scholarships?

Thanks
QWERTY43211234
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I'm from a very disadvantaged background and I'd like to apply to an academic course in Oxford for summer 2021. The problem is that I've been offered a scholarship at an independent school this year, so I won't be eligible to apply to UNIQ. I also won't be able to apply for a scholarship at Oxford Royale because they don't have any funding left due to the economic crisis.

Are there any other Oxbridge courses I could apply to that offer 100% bursaries or scholarships?

Thanks
If you go to an independent school then I don’t think so. Most of these courses Sutton trust, uniq etc. are social mobility programmes that have a strict requirement of state school only applicants
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (284)
56.35%
I don't have everything I need (220)
43.65%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed