The Student Room Group
Main Concourse, Brunel University
Brunel University London
Uxbridge
Visit website

Brunel University Parking

I am going to live in campus and so am not eligible for a parking permit on campus. Are there any streets near Brunel uni campus where i could park my car, for free or with a permit? Thanks!
Original post by Anonymous
I am going to live in campus and so am not eligible for a parking permit on campus. Are there any streets near Brunel uni campus where i could park my car, for free or with a permit? Thanks!

You can use the pay & display areas between 8am and 4pm Monday to Friday. You can also apply for ‘out of hours’ access through the Student Centre which allows you to park on campus outside these hours. Once you're fully registered/enrolled you can apply for this access to be added to your Brunel Student ID card via eVision under ‘My University’ and then click on the relevant parking application link.

Hope this helps.
Main Concourse, Brunel University
Brunel University London
Uxbridge
Visit website
Original post by Doublletrouble
You can use the pay & display areas between 8am and 4pm Monday to Friday. You can also apply for ‘out of hours’ access through the Student Centre which allows you to park on campus outside these hours. Once you're fully registered/enrolled you can apply for this access to be added to your Brunel Student ID card via eVision under ‘My University’ and then click on the relevant parking application link.

Hope this helps.

Thank you! Do you know if there are local streets near campus that students could park their cars?
Original post by Anonymous
Thank you! Do you know if there are local streets near campus that students could park their cars?

There are streets close to Brunel to park . However, most of them have local parking permits from 9 to 5 (i guess for this exact reason lol) . But you'll probably find a side road 10 min - 15 min walk to uni which isn't bad either.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending