The Student Room Group

Maths exam for the apprenticeship!

Hi guys! I hope you’re all well and staying safe. I soon have an interview with the university to study as a Nurse Associate (apprenticeship) and Student Nurse (I’m undecided which route I’m going to take) I have all required grades etc but I’m beating myself up over the Maths exam. I haven’t done Maths since school many years ago and am really worried it could stop my progression! Can anybody remember what kind of questions the Maths exam included so I can brush up on those areas?! Thank-you so much!
Original post by Lucylou07
Hi guys! I hope you’re all well and staying safe. I soon have an interview with the university to study as a Nurse Associate (apprenticeship) and Student Nurse (I’m undecided which route I’m going to take) I have all required grades etc but I’m beating myself up over the Maths exam. I haven’t done Maths since school many years ago and am really worried it could stop my progression! Can anybody remember what kind of questions the Maths exam included so I can brush up on those areas?! Thank-you so much!

Generally its mathematics for analysis - so there probably will be questions like 'if a £50 item is discounted at 12.5%, what is its new value?' and they may ask you to read graphs and pie charts for example 'what percentage of students in 2017 scored above a grade B in the end of year exams?'. You can find all about it if you type in 'maths aptitude test apprenticeship'.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending