10 000 people took part in an anti-lockdown protest in Trafalgar square last Saturday

Watch
speaker43
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Speeches were given by various people including Piers Corbyn and David Icke. The speeches are viewable on youtube. Piers Corbyn was arrested and fined £10 000 by orders from high up. The £10 000 fine law was passed only the day before the protest.
Gofre
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by speaker43)
David Icke.
Just who you want to speak in order to give your cause a sense of legitimacy, a man famous the world over for ranting about lizard people.
speaker43
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Gofre)
Just who you want to speak in order to give your cause a sense of legitimacy, a man famous the world over for ranting about lizard people.
He used the word psychopaths this time.
Gofre
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by speaker43)
He used the word psychopaths this time.
Good to know he's expanded his vocabulary while still being an internationally renowned lunatic and laughing stock.
caravaggio2
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I was listening to a guest on Talkradio this morning disusing this and how Icke has been banned from FB and Twitter.
When the presenter brought up it meant him losing his free speech the guests response was "Yes well free speech doesn't mean free reach"
I nearly pi$$ed myself. I thought it was Peter Kay.😂
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (77)
21.51%
No (281)
78.49%

Watched Threads