The Student Room Group

Have you ever butt-dialed someone? And if so, what happened?

go on
I somehow made a Youtube account the same way since I was logged into my google account on my phone.

Mind you, this was while I was sleeping as I move around a lot.
EDIT: For context, I had my phone in my bed b/c I was watching stuff to help get myself to bed.
Original post by SnowMiku
I somehow made a Youtube account the same way since I was logged into my google account on my phone.

Mind you, this was while I was sleeping as I move around a lot.
EDIT: For context, I had my phone in my bed b/c I was watching stuff to help get myself to bed.

thats odd. how did your butt do all that? :lol:
who was it that heard you fart?
Reply 4
Not since I have had a smartphone, so probably not for 12 years ish

Last time I just apologised, laughed about it, hung up
Original post by gjd800
Not since I have had a smartphone, so probably not for 12 years ish

Last time I just apologised, laughed about it, hung up

what do you mean? do you have a flip phone? :shock: ahah who did you butt dial?
Reply 6
Original post by chloeebrown09
what do you mean? do you have a flip phone? :shock: ahah who did you butt dial?

No, last time I did it was probably on a Sony Erikson thing. Not done it since I've had a smartphone.

Was probably me nan
Original post by gjd800
No, last time I did it was probably on a Sony Erikson thing. Not done it since I've had a smartphone.

Was probably me nan

i've never heard of that before. hmmmm. your nan? like grandma? :beard:
Didn't know that Huawei phones have an emergency service dial, where if you spam the button the thing dials 999.

You can guess who I called, and because it was so bright I wasn't able to cancel the call. I apologised a lot and they hung up thank god. (Found + disabled this option afterward...)
Original post by Callicious
Didn't know that Huawei phones have an emergency service dial, where if you spam the button the thing dials 999.

You can guess who I called, and because it was so bright I wasn't able to cancel the call. I apologised a lot and they hung up thank god. (Found + disabled this option afterward...)

good thing you didnt get in trouble!

Quick Reply

Latest