it's jasmine
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Today is the 11th day since the arrest of 12 Hong Kong protesters by the Chinese authority.

Still detained in China.

Please continue to keep a close eye on their situation and help to sustain attention.

We shall never leave them alone.

#SOSHK #SAVE12 https://t.co/1HpcDGTfc5
from TwitterJooeySiiu
Name:  20200903_005553-compressed.jpg.jpeg
Views: 8
Size:  83.8 KB

(To be honest, I'm felt really scard, the youngest of this 12 protesters is only 13 years old.)
it's jasmine
Rep:
?
If you were interested, i would randomly post some news of HK from Twitter start from today. Thanks for your supporting🙏🏻.
Scottishlad888
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Google the news from Hong Kong/ China and sign up to the newspapers and TV
it's jasmine
Rep:
?
(Original post by Scottishlad888)
Google the news from Hong Kong/ China and sign up to the newspapers and TV
I felt so sorry if i hinders you.
I'm trying to let more people know about what's happening in my country, and trying my best to help HK, cause HK is my home and I couldn't just gave up and doing nothing😭
Scottishlad888
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by it's jasmine)
I felt so sorry if i hinders you.
I'm trying to let more people know about what's happening in my country, and trying my best to help HK, cause HK is my home and I couldn't just gave up and doing nothing😭
l am with you on that l am very well aware of whats going on in Hong Kong and you do not hinder me at all we have to be very honest regards this matter there is not really much that can be done against China as they are now a Super Power The UK Government has said HK people can now come and stay in the UK and most dont want to stay in the UK they want to stay at home in HK the future for HK is going to be nothing but trouble from China so l would say that the people of HK should take up the offer from the UK Government and come and stay in the UK before its all to late
it's jasmine
Rep:
?
l am with you on that l am very well aware of whats going on in Hong Kong and you do not hinder me at all we have to be very honest regards this matter there is not really much that can be done against China as they are now a Super Power The UK Government has said HK people can now come and stay in the UK and most dont want to stay in the UK they want to stay at home in HK the future for HK is going to be nothing but trouble from China so l would say that the people of HK should take up the offer from the UK Government and come and stay in the UK before its all to late
so sorry for misunderstanding you. And thanks for your concern.
My family is planning move to UK, start selling our flat, looking for schools...
But i am really nervous about it, I don't think I'm ready. There's too much things i have to gave up, All of my friends and relatives.
And also i always told myself that I couldn't forget HK and just act like nothing happends.
Scottishlad888
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago

so sorry for misunderstanding you. And thanks for your concern.
My family is planning move to UK, start selling our flat, looking for schools...
But i am really nervous about it, I don't think I'm ready. There's too much things i have to gave up, All of my friends and relatives.
And also i always told myself that I couldn't forget HK and just act like nothing happends.
You dont have to be sorry you have done nothing wrong l am very aware that you are not ready but you and your family have no choice in this matter as you all need to be safe you can still see and talk with friends and other family on the internet and l know it wont ever be the same as HK is your home land would you like to wake up one morning in HK and have 300.000 chinese solders on your land and take full control of HK and you and your family could not get out and everyone would be stuck there for ever more and all the people of HK could be transported to China
it's jasmine
Rep:
?

You dont have to be sorry you have done nothing wrong l am very aware that you are not ready but you and your family have no choice in this matter as you all need to be safe you can still see and talk with friends and other family on the internet and l know it wont ever be the same as HK is your home land would you like to wake up one morning in HK and have 300.000 chinese solders on your land and take full control of HK and you and your family could not get out and everyone would be stuck there for ever more and all the people of HK could be transported to China
Yes, i definitely know how worst HK is at this moment. I've been scold by my classmate that I leave HK and don't care about anyone. But I really don't know whay else could I do.
And I know leaving HK is the only way, so I'm trying to know more about UK and not let myself felt so nervous.
it's jasmine
Rep:
?
Name:  20200903_015941-compressed.jpg.jpeg
Views: 9
Size:  146.5 KB
this is for those people who don't know what Hong Kong Police Terrorists have done.
They also arrested kid, elderly, attack pregnant and sex assault girl, that makes HKers hate them so much.
it's jasmine
Rep:
?
Not a news of HK but I think its quite important.

"On at least one occasion a baby was still moving when it was discarded into the rubbish"

A doctor who used to work for the Chinese Government exposes forced contraception, forced abortion, forced sterilisation and forced removal of wombs of Uighur women.
From Twitter: @ShabanaMahmood
News link: https://www.itv.com/news/2020-09-02/...-of-wombs?s=09
Scottishlad888
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Not a news of HK but I think its quite important.

"On at least one occasion a baby was still moving when it was discarded into the rubbish"

A doctor who used to work for the Chinese Government exposes forced contraception, forced abortion, forced sterilisation and forced removal of wombs of Uighur women.
From Twitter: @ShabanaMahmood
News link: https://www.itv.com/news/2020-09-02/...-of-wombs?s=09
Thats all true they have the Muslim Uighur in camps in china the Governments of the world know whats going on what can they do the main thing is as long as you and your family can get out of HK the sooner the better l know it will be very hard for you and your family to leave HK but it has to be done and maybe its better not to tell everyone when you will be leaving HK as the Chinese and HK secret police are watching everyone
it's jasmine
Rep:
?
Thats all true they have the Muslim Uighur in camps in china the Governments of the world know whats going on what can they do the main thing is as long as you and your family can get out of HK the sooner the better l know it will be very hard for you and your family to leave HK but it has to be done and maybe its better not to tell everyone when you will be leaving HK as the Chinese and HK secret police are watching everyone
I think it will just be ok for leaving Hk, but HK police would scards you when you leave Hk in the airport. Such as checking passengers for no reason on the airplane to UK.
Scottishlad888
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I think it will just be ok for leaving Hk, but HK police would scards you when you leave Hk in the airport. Such as checking passengers for no reason on the airplane to UK.
Very true try and stay very calm and dont read into it to much meantime do you know where you and your family are going to stay in the uk ? and when do you plan to leave Hk there is going to be lots of people leaving Hk it could run into the millions
it's jasmine
Rep:
?
Very true try and stay very calm and dont read into it to much meantime do you know where you and your family are going to stay in the uk ? and when do you plan to leave Hk there is going to be lots of people leaving Hk it could run into the millions
maybe Manchester, knew that it's a really nice place. we have to wait for my sister done her HKDSE. so we would like to submit the application during February.
Scottishlad888
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
maybe Manchester, knew that it's a really nice place. we have to wait for my sister done her HKDSE. so we would like to submit the application during February.
That sounds nice Manchester l am from Scotland about 500 miles from London there is only 6 million people in Scotland we want our independence from the UK Government maybe your family would like to come and stay in Scotland we are looking for people to come and stay in Scotland we have our own Parliament in Edinburgh
Scottishlad888
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Manchester is in England l am 500 miles from london l stay in Scotland its 10.55am in Hk and 3.55 am in UK /Scotland
it's jasmine
Rep:
?
That sounds nice Manchester l am from Scotland about 500 miles from London there is only 6 million people in Scotland we want our independence from the UK Government maybe your family would like to come and stay in Scotland we are looking for people to come and stay in Scotland we have our own Parliament in Edinburgh
Scotland is a nice place too, but my sis first choice university is in Manchester. one of my friend would like to move to Scotland with her family, i think some others HKers would think the same too. So don't be so worry😼
it's jasmine
Rep:
?
Manchester is in England l am 500 miles from london l stay in Scotland its 10.55am in Hk and 3.55 am in UK /Scotland
omg it's late now, don't you feel tired?
Scottishlad888
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Scotland is a nice place too, but my sis first choice university is in Manchester. one of my friend would like to move to Scotland with her family, i think some others HKers would think the same too. So don't be so worry😼
Let your friends and there familys know that they are more than welcome to come and stay in Scotland its very nice
Scottishlad888
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
omg it's late now, don't you feel tired?
Nope just a little bit tired l will go to sleep soon lol
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (74)
21.45%
No (271)
78.55%

Watched Threads