The Student Room Group

BM5 / BM6 Medicine Southampton Deferred Entry 2021

Scroll to see replies

is anyone sitting the autumn exams?
Hi guys,

Did anyone else who’s got their Southampton offer deferred get a new UCAS id number? Different from last year one’s??
Original post by Bilaaaal
Hi guys,

Did anyone else who’s got their Southampton offer deferred get a new UCAS id number? Different from last year one’s??

No my UCAS ID is the same as last year's.
Hi guys,

For the people taking the summer exams, has your offer shown up on UCAS yet?
Original post by violetblue253
Hi guys,

For the people taking the summer exams, has your offer shown up on UCAS yet?

No not yet
Reply 65
Has anyone taken october exams, got the grades and now waiting for their offer to come through on UCAS?
Original post by 02nh
Has anyone taken october exams, got the grades and now waiting for their offer to come through on UCAS?

I was supposed to be taking the summer exams but my offer has not come through yet either
Original post by 02nh

yh me they sent me an email they will confirm places in the new year but haven't heard anything yet
Reply 68
Original post by harees123
yh me they sent me an email they will confirm places in the new year but haven't heard anything yet

Yeah same just waiting now. How did you find autumn exams?
Original post by 02nh
Yeah same just waiting now. How did you find autumn exams?

alright ig, got what I needed for the offer but they were so much harder than the past papers personally but maybe thats cos i didnt do work for 7 months before.
Reply 70
alright ig, got what I needed for the offer but they were so much harder than the past papers personally but maybe thats cos i didnt do work for 7 months before.

Yeah same i thought so too. Tbf we were having to cram 2 years worth of content into a few weeks but at least they’re out the way and no exam stress for the rest of the year
Original post by 02nh
Yeah same i thought so too. Tbf we were having to cram 2 years worth of content into a few weeks but at least they’re out the way and no exam stress for the rest of the year

Also just want to ask cos ur in the same boat as me, did you reapply through UCAS again or are u doing it direct to Southampton?
Reply 72
Also just want to ask cos ur in the same boat as me, did you reapply through UCAS again or are u doing it direct to Southampton?

I reapplied through UCAS. I didnt know you could even re apply direct to the university lol. It wasnt an option in the email they sent us either. How about you?
Original post by niromedic
I created this thread for students who applied to study the BM5 / BM6 Medicine course at Southampton for 2020 entry, but got deferred for 2021 entry. I hope we can get to know each other and share ideas of what to do with this unplanned gap year.

Hey guys I’ve applied to the BM6 but has anyone received any interviews?
Original post by 02nh
I reapplied through UCAS. I didnt know you could even re apply direct to the university lol. It wasnt an option in the email they sent us either. How about you?

I have a delayed UCAS application from 2020 apparently so I didn't have to put Southampton again for 2021. I think in the email I got you only had to send a new application if you're taking summer exams.
Reply 75
I have a delayed UCAS application from 2020 apparently so I didn't have to put Southampton again for 2021. I think in the email I got you only had to send a new application if you're taking summer exams.

Oh yeah i had delayed confirmation too first but then i reapplied to another uni as well and they asked me to submit a new UCAS application even though i was doing autumn exams and so I added southampton on the new one
Original post by 02nh
Oh yeah i had delayed confirmation too first but then i reapplied to another uni as well and they asked me to submit a new UCAS application even though i was doing autumn exams and so I added southampton on the new one

wow they didn’t tell me to do that. Hopefully it’s calm but the wait is killing me icl
Reply 77
wow they didn’t tell me to do that. Hopefully it’s calm but the wait is killing me icl

It was the other university that asked me to submit a new UCAS application and then southampton said it was fine and to just add them on.
The wait is killing me too!
Southampton has sent out their deferred offers now
Did anyone get an interview for bm6 medicine?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending