Want more information about this university?
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Silly question, but what date is freshers week?
.... what is actually happening this yr?
Staying in Clifton campus, I’m a little confused as I can see tickets selling For some events and not sure whether to buy anything?
wastedcuriosity
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Don't buy any tickets for any events that nightclubs are promoting! The events aren't going to happen, they're just trying to get money
Nottingham Trent University
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Silly question, but what date is freshers week?
.... what is actually happening this yr?
Staying in Clifton campus, I’m a little confused as I can see tickets selling For some events and not sure whether to buy anything?
Hi there,

Freshers’ Week starts on Friday 25th September and finishes on Sunday 4th October. We have put lots of effort this year to ensure arriving students will have a memorable experience. It might look a little bit different this year, but we’ve still got a week packed full of amazing experiences to jumpstart your life at NTU. You can find more information on our website.

I hope this helps, do let me know if you have any more questions!

Andrea
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (640)
33.51%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (806)
42.2%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (378)
19.79%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (86)
4.5%

Watched Threads