No biometrics appointments (applying in the UK)

Watch
jackien1
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
As the title states, I've paid the IHS and visa charges and am at the point where I have to make an appointment with UKVCAS to provide my biometrics and BRP and passport. But there aren't any appointments at all.

Does paying the visa charge mean I've submitted the application and can continue to stay in the UK and start my course without being an overstayer?

The email I received upon payment states: "
If you have not already done so, you must return to your application to book and attend an appointment with our commercial partner to provide your documents and enrol your biometrics (fingerprints and facial photograph)."

To me, 'return to your application' kinda implies that it isn't a complete application? So I'm worried about having acutally submitted my application as I'm aware students can start their course having only submitted a visa application without having had that application approved right now.

Thanks.
Advertisement
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (65)
21.59%
No (236)
78.41%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise