The Student Room Group
Lord Ashcroft Building, Anglia Ruskin University
Anglia Ruskin University
Chelmsford
Visit website

Official Anglia Ruskin University 2021 applicant chat

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Elleice
I am yeah, I’m just worried about the accommodation like what if people don’t like me lmao

Aw I’m sure they will . Lol. I’m kinda excited to meet new people too not got many friends and would be nice to meet more . Hope u get good people you like in ur accommodation!
Lord Ashcroft Building, Anglia Ruskin University
Anglia Ruskin University
Chelmsford
Visit website
Reply 41
Original post by Mia25122012
Aw I’m sure they will . Lol. I’m kinda excited to meet new people too not got many friends and would be nice to meet more . Hope u get good people you like in ur accommodation!

Thank you you too, what accommodation do you wnat to go to or have you not decided yet?
Original post by Elleice
I got an offer for psychology

Oh congrats!! Is ARU your first choice?
Original post by Elleice
Thank you you too, what accommodation do you wnat to go to or have you not decided yet?

Peter Taylor house I think. What about u?
Reply 44
Peter Taylor house I think. What about u?

I’m not sure tbh, Peter Taylor house or Anastasia house
Original post by Elleice

Yeah not bad . I just want one with a toilet in and I’m happy haha. Would u like to get in contact with me ? It will be nice to go there knowing of someone:smile:
Reply 46
Yeah not bad . I just want one with a toilet in and I’m happy haha. Would u like to get in contact with me ? It will be nice to go there knowing of someone:smile:

Yeah I would love too
Original post by Elleice
Yeah I would love too

My Instagram is mia25122012 :smile:
Reply 48
Is anyone doing psychology, undergraduate ?
Reply 49
Original post by Vanessa03
I got an unconditional offer to study psychology with a placement year. Still deciding on unis tho.

Hey I saw that you were the nost recent person on the thread. Do you know if the allocations for campuses are random or if they tell you when you get the conditional/unconditional offer. I say this because I have gotten a Conditional offer (on the grounds I have 96 UCAS points which I have) and the say I am on Campus C but Ngl Idk what that acc means xD
Reply 50
Original post by Anonymous
Oh congrats!! Is ARU your first choice?

Yeah I’ve already accepted my offer
Reply 51
Original post by Elleice
Yeah I would love too

Same as this is one of my main choices u think I can hop on the bandwaggon as well xD
Reply 52
Original post by MrGPro
Same as this is one of my main choices u think I can hop on the bandwaggon as well xD

Sure what’s ur insta
Reply 53

Thank you and me too tbh
Original post by Elleice

Hey I don’t mean to pry but my sister is a 2nd year at ARU who stayed in Anastasia house and the rooms are very tiny and the whole building is very outdated and when she moved in they had to get the cleaners in a second time because everyone was complaining! Thought I’d let you know since it’s also the most expensive accom :/
Original post by MrGPro
Hey I saw that you were the nost recent person on the thread. Do you know if the allocations for campuses are random or if they tell you when you get the conditional/unconditional offer. I say this because I have gotten a Conditional offer (on the grounds I have 96 UCAS points which I have) and the say I am on Campus C but Ngl Idk what that acc means xD

Tbh I’m not sure.
I think when I signed up to UCAS it said i campus letter too. I’m sure you can choose an accommodation but then again idk how it works 😅
Hope you find the answer tho. Others will know.
Reply 56
Original post by Anonymous
Hey I don’t mean to pry but my sister is a 2nd year at ARU who stayed in Anastasia house and the rooms are very tiny and the whole building is very outdated and when she moved in they had to get the cleaners in a second time because everyone was complaining! Thought I’d let you know since it’s also the most expensive accom :/

Thanks for telling me, I will not be going there then lmao
Reply 57
Original post by Elleice
Thanks for telling me, I will not be going there then lmao

You’re welcome! I’m planning on firming and staying in CB1 ( hopefully) :smile:
Reply 58
Original post by Tljl
You’re welcome! I’m planning on firming and staying in CB1 ( hopefully) :smile:

What course are you doing
Reply 59
Original post by Elleice
What course are you doing