Gcse English language help

Watch
Imstressed24/7
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Hello guys
I was wondering if anyone can help me with GCSE English language I do AQA and I’m really struggling I cannot get anything higher than a 4 i don’t know what I should. I’m practicing but I feel like I’m still not being about to get higher grades.

Paper 1 :
Reading paper + creative writing

Paper 2:
Reading paper + writing (letters etc..)

I’m retaking English language in 2 months so if you could leave some tips that would be helpful

How do I achieve High grades ?

xx_annax
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Honestly the advice i would give is doing past papers and finding out what you did wrong, use the mistake to try and get it right
Keith0213
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Imstressed24/7)
Hello guys
I was wondering if anyone can help me with GCSE English language I do AQA and I’m really struggling I cannot get anything higher than a 4 i don’t know what I should. I’m practicing but I feel like I’m still not being about to get higher grades.

Paper 1 :
Reading paper + creative writing

Paper 2:
Reading paper + writing (letters etc..)

I’m retaking English language in 2 months so if you could leave some tips that would be helpful

How do I achieve High grades ?
uhm.... i went from a 4 to a 6. It was very difficult for me. But the only thing I did was improve my vocabulary by reading lots of books and newspapers. I also looked at ways in which authors of those books would convey their message to their audiences. For me it worked. Moved up two grades. So yea.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (53)
20.7%
No (203)
79.3%

Watched Threads