Official Aston University 2021 applicant chat

Watch
_Yannaa
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 11 months ago
I’m in between Aston and BCU atm but I’m applying for marketing
Last edited by _Yannaa; 11 months ago
Fluffysweetfries
Badges: 16
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by Manooka)
:hello:
This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to Aston University for 2021!

Meet and chat to other people applying here. Ice breaker questions:

What course are you applying for?
What subjects are you studying now?

You can find a big list of all the other applicant threads here >>
I’m applying to psychology ! Anyone else? I’m currently studying Law, English Lit and Psychology
LiSkinDicaprio
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to Aston University for 2021

Meet and chat with other people applying here. Ice breaker questions:

anjola22ms
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by LiSkinDicaprio)
This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to Aston University for 2021

Meet and chat with other people applying here. Ice breaker questions:

I’ve applied to loughborough, southampton, aston, Uob and leicester for politics and international relations
Right now i’m studying biology,english lit and lang and geography!
LiSkinDicaprio
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by anjola22ms)
I’ve applied to loughborough, southampton, aston, Uob and leicester for politics and international relations
I applied for Essex and Aston for Law & Notts Trent and Keele for Law with criminology, and DMU for Law and criminal justice.
I take English Lit, History and Psych.

Which Uni are you thinking abt making your firm?
anjola22ms
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
I applied for Essex and Aston for Law & Notts Trent and Keele for Law with criminology, and DMU for Law and criminal justice.
I take English Lit, History and Psych.

Which Uni are you thinking abt making your firm?
hopefully if i get an offer, loughborough but i’ll have to wait and see
criminal law sounds really interestingggg, what one would you make your firm?
LiSkinDicaprio
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
Aston but I really want to adjustment to go a better Law Uni because I know can do a lot better.
My predicted went up from CDD to BBC i want to push to at least ABB/ABB wbu?
anjola22ms
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
Aston but I really want to adjustment to go a better Law Uni because I know can do a lot better.
My predicted went up from CDD to BBC i want to push to at least ABB/ABB wbu?
my predicteds are BBB but i’m already doing better in both English and Geography so i’m sure i’ll do better in the real thing, they violated this year with predicteds yé
anjola22ms
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
got

got an offer from aston woooo 🥳
Fluffysweetfries
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
got

got an offer from aston woooo 🥳
same ! well done to you ((:
anjola22ms
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by Fluffysweetfries)
thank you!! and congrats🥳what course?
anjola22ms
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
also is your ucas not updated?! because mine says there’s been no updates but they’ve sent me an email containing my offer so i’m a bit confused🤣
Fluffysweetfries
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
also is your ucas not updated?! because mine says there’s been no updates but they’ve sent me an email containing my offer so i’m a bit confused🤣
ive applied for psychology wbu? and maybe the website itself may update soon if its not showing right now? this actually happened to me last night haha i just waited until something came up, dw abt it
anjola22ms
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
ive applied for psychology wbu? and maybe the website itself may update soon if its not showing right now? this actually happened to me last night haha i just waited until something came up, dw abt it
phew i was worried i know a few other ppl doing psychology as well
i applied for politics and international relations
Fluffysweetfries
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
phew i was worried i know a few other ppl doing psychology as well
i applied for politics and international relations
haha honestly, patience is key at this point and thats cool, what drew you into that?
anjola22ms
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
haha honestly, patience is key at this point and thats cool, what drew you into that?
it’s even a contextual omds i wasn’t expecting that 😟
i’m really interested in world affairs, lawmaking and policies... and all my relatives call me a democrat so it’s fitting 🤣
wbu
LiSkinDicaprio
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
oh right track itself is offline until the 21st of jan if i’m not mistaken.
so don’t stress
LiSkinDicaprio
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
I’m applying to psychology ! Anyone else? I’m currently studying Law, English Lit and Psychology
Hi. i don’t know if we have spoke but I have applied for Law and got an offer.
I take English Lit, Psych and History.
What books are you studying for English Lit??
anjola22ms
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
oh right track itself is offline until the 21st of jan if i’m not mistaken.
so don’t stress
thank you 🥺🥺
Fluffysweetfries
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
Hi. i don’t know if we have spoke but I have applied for Law and got an offer.
I take English Lit, Psych and History.
What books are you studying for English Lit??
We haven't, hi and thats cool !
I'm doing crime and tragedy (AQA)
Crime - Atonement and The murder of Roger Ackroyd
Tragedy - Othello and Death of a salesman
And then there's the crime and tragedy poems lol
Also it's cool ur applying to law
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (19)
8.6%
Okay (65)
29.41%
A bit lacking (83)
37.56%
Not good at all (54)
24.43%

Watched Threads