Official Aston University 2021 applicant chat

Watch this thread
sosipsoso
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by 4nk1t)
Hi everyone
I am really confused between Aston, BCU and Coventry for Msc in Finance
Can someone please let me know if Aston is really good against all of them other then ranking?
I think Aston is higher ranked, BCU is the lowest out of the three
Anonymous #2
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by GiselleQE)
i recently got an offer from aston to do business and economics but i'm undecided between aston and NTU anyone else??
I was stuck between these 2 aswell because I like nottingham as a student city and its closer to home but aston has the better business school so I firmed ittt
Tashax2
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I was stuck between these 2 aswell because I like nottingham as a student city and its closer to home but aston has the better business school so I firmed ittt
I’m also stuck with the two but I think I’m going to pick ntu cause of the student life but Astons business school is so much better , I’m unsure!
sh2021
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Hi! I'm applying for Law LLB, I currently study English Lit, Psychology and History.
Any other law applicants??
sh2021
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Nehansn)
Just got my offer for law LLB yesterday!!

Are there any groupchats??
Hey, I got an offer for law LLB as well! Haven't seen anyone else message so thought I would reply haha
ClaireS004
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
I applied before the original deadline and had my acknowledge email not long after but still nothing else
Anonymous #1
Report 1 year ago
Has anyone had their interview for pharmacy?
02blacksheep17
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by hanaaaaaaaaae)
Anyone else doing International Business at Aston?
Im studying IT, Business and Sociology currently
Hi, I applied for International business but with modern language. Im still thinking if I should firm it tho
Im currently studying English Lit, Geography, and Business
Anonymous #1
Report 1 year ago
Does anyone else have their pharmacy interview today?
Amisha203
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Shila_18)
I also applied for psychology!
Heyy, I also applied for psychology with a placement year at Aston!
Amisha203
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by myaaax._)
I applied to do psychology but want to know how likely it is whether i would get an offer from them I'm currently studying psychology, sociology and biology
Heyy, I also applied for Psychology with a placement year at Aston and I have a conditional offer now. Have you heard anything from them yet?
Last edited by Amisha203; 1 year ago
Anonymous #1
Report 1 year ago
how long do aston uni usually take to give offers after interviews?
hanabanana13579
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by 02blacksheep17)
Hi, I applied for International business but with modern language. Im still thinking if I should firm it tho
Im currently studying English Lit, Geography, and Business
i loved all the choices i chose for uni but aston topped it off for business so i firmed them after debating with myself so much ahaha, if you have any questions just dm meee x
Anonymous #2
Report 1 year ago
are there any aston uni groupchats??
Kim.023
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Does anyone else have their pharmacy interview today?
I had mine on that day, how did yours go?
Anonymous #1
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Kim.023)
I had mine on that day, how did yours go?
I ended up getting an offer. Did you?
Kim.023
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
I ended up getting an offer. Did you?
I haven't had my offer, I've heard of a few ppl getting their offers so I'm kinda scared I'll be getting rejected
pamoche
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Hi what accommodation is good for socials, rooms etc? If someone could give the general feel of each place that would be great
pamoche
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
I have put Aston as my insurance to do optometry, let me know if any of you are taking the same course!
Anonymous #1
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Kim.023)
I haven't had my offer, I've heard of a few ppl getting their offers so I'm kinda scared I'll be getting rejected
I'm sure you'll be getting an offer. I think the interview was just to see how you are as a person.
Are you thinking of going to Aston?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Y13's - If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (24)
18.6%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something else changes (e.g. exams/pandemic related concerns) (14)
10.85%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (10)
7.75%
I still have more questions before I make my decision (22)
17.05%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (33)
25.58%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (26)
20.16%

Watched Threads